The Deal Or No Deal Live Game
Deal Or No Deal Live is a game inspired by the popular ‘Deal or No Deal’ TV shows and games. The objective of the game is to predict whether the amount of money in the last briefcase out of a total of 16 briefcases will be higher than the banker’s offer.
Qualification for Game Show
To join the game show, you must qualify first within the qualification time.
- Qualification occurs on a wheel, consisting of three rings. Some segments on the rings are gold.
- To qualify, place your bet and spin the wheel so that the gold segments on the rings are aligned into the upper sector of the wheel. Each spin will cost your selected bet amount.
- To raise your qualification chances, you can buy one or two rings. The gold segments on the bought rings will automatically be aligned on top. This will increase the amount for your selected bet by three times for one ring and nine times for two rings.
- Each spin sets the amount of money in the biggest-prized briefcase by 75x – 500x of your bet.. You can select the briefcase that you think contains the biggest prize. The numbers are in order from 1 to 16, they begin from the first position on the Top left. The briefcases from 1 to 8 are on the left and the briefcases from 9 to 16 are on the right. The bigger your bet, the higher the value in the briefcases to qualify with for the game show.
- If you do not qualify within the qualification time, you will automatically be offered to qualify for the next round.
- Spin the wheel as many times as you wish within the time provided. Each spin will cost your selected bet amount.
Once you have qualified, a TOP UP wheel will appear. If you wish to top up the amount of money in the briefcase of your choice by 5x – 50x of your bet, select your Top Up bet amount and spin the wheel!
During the Game Show the banker will gradually open briefcases, revealing the number of the briefcase that is no longer participating in the game show. The banker will then make the ‘DEAL or NO DEAL’ offers to you. There will be four offers made in total.
First opening and offer
Three random briefcases are opened, leaving 13 briefcases for the next phase of the game. The banker will then make you a ‘DEAL or NO DEAL’ offer and wait for your decision:
- If you choose ‘DEAL’, then the amount of money you won will be displayed in the winning message and added to your balance. At the same time you will be offered to return to qualification.
- If you choose ‘NO DEAL’, you continue to play.
- If you do not choose within the decision time, your decision will be interpreted as ‘NO DEAL’.
Second opening and offer
Four random briefcases are opened, leaving nine for the next phase of game. Again, the banker will make you a ‘DEAL or NO DEAL’ offer and wait for you to make your decision.
Third opening and offer
Four more random briefcases are opened, leaving five for the next phase of game, followed by the banker’s ‘DEAL or NO DEAL’ offer.
Fourth opening and offer
Three random briefcases are opened, leaving only two briefcases. The banker then will make you a final offer with three options - ‘DEAL’, ‘SWITCH BRIEFCASES’ or ‘NO DEAL’ and wait for you to make your decision.
- Choose ‘DEAL’ to take the offer and collect your winnings.
- Choose ‘NO DEAL’ and win the prize in the assigned briefcase.
- Choose ‘SWITCH BRIEFCASES’, if you believe that the amount of money is bigger in the other briefcase.
During the last opening, one of the two last briefcases is opened.
The message, displaying your winnings in the game show will appear and you will return to qualification.
Players can win up to 500x their bet with the option to top up their bet by 5x–50x in the Top Up phase of the game.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player percentage is 95.42%.
The BET LIMITS panel heading shows the minimum and maximum allowed bet limits at the table.
To participate in the game, you must have sufficient funds to cover your bets. You can see your current BALANCE on your screen.
The TOTAL BET indicator displays the total amount of all bets placed in the current round.
You can chat with the dealer and other players. Enter your message in the CHAT field. To post your message, press Enter or the arrow button within the field. Use the CHAT button to enlarge or, alternatively, to close the chat window.
You can resize and move the chat window anywhere on your screen.
Each game round is identified by a unique GAME NUMBER.
This number reflects when the game round began in terms of GMT by hour: minute: second. Please use this game number for reference (or take a screenshot of the game number) if you wish to contact Customer Support regarding a particular round.
The SOUND button will mute/unmute all game sounds and voice from the game. Note that if you change tables, the sound will automatically unmute.
You can alter your sound settings by clicking/tapping the SETTINGS button and then selecting the SOUND tab.
The HISTORY button will launch a window showing all live game rounds you have played and the results of those rounds.
You can review your past gaming activity by viewing your:
- ACCOUNT HISTORY – Shows your complete account history as a list of dates, games, bet amounts and payouts. The game round completed most recently appears at the top of the list.
- GAME HISTORY – Shows your history related to a particular game once you click/tap the game in the GAME column.
The SETTINGS button launches a menu of user-changeable settings.
Your chosen settings will be applied at once and will be stored to your profile. Stored settings will be launched automatically when you log in from any device.
You can alter settings to change your general game settings.
Settings are organised under several main tabs in the SETTINGS window:
- General - You can hide/unhide other players’ chat messages.
- Video - Your video quality is auto-adjusted, but you can manually change your video quality by selecting the specific stream.
- Sound - You can mute/unmute your DEALER’S VOICE and GAME SOUND and adjust their relative volumes.
Deposit & withdraw
The CASHIER button will open the cashier/banking window for deposits and withdrawals.
The RESPONSIBLE GAMING button allows you to access the page outlining the Responsible Gaming policy. This page provides useful information and links regarding responsible online gaming behaviour and how to set limitations to your game sessions.
If there is any error in the game, system or game procedure, the game round will be temporarily paused while the dealer notifies the shift manager. You and other players will be notified via Chat, or by an on-screen pop-up message, that the issue is being investigated. If the manager can immediately resolve the error, the game round will continue as normal. If immediate resolution is not possible, the game round will be cancelled, and initial bets will be refunded to all players who participated in the game round.
If you are disconnected from a game round, any placed bets remain valid and are settled in your absence. Upon reconnecting, you can view bet outcomes in the History window.
The LOBBY button (if applicable) can be selected at any time from any game.
It allows you to easily change game table or select any other live game. You will not be removed from this game until you have actually selected the new game/table you wish to join. You can use the LOBBY to browse other games while still playing in your current game.
Shortcut keys can be used to quickly perform useful game functions.