The Super Sic Bo Game
Super Sic Bo is an exciting betting game played with three regular dice with face value 1 to 6. The objective of Super Sic Bo is to predict the various outcome of the shake of the three dice. After betting time has expired, the dice are shaken in a dice shaker. A number of bet spots — from zero to several — then have multipliers randomly applied to them before the dice come to rest and result is known. If the player’s bet is placed on the bet spot with the applied multiplier, your bet is multiplied accordingly.
You can place many kinds of bets on the Super Sic Bo table, and each type of bet has its own payout.
Your original bet value is returned on top of your winnings.
- Small/Big – place your bet on the total of the three dice being Small (4–10) or Big (11–17). Wins pay 1:1 but these bets lose to any Triple.
- Odd/Even – place your bet on the total of the three dice being Odd or Even. Wins pay 1:1, but these bets lose to any Triple.
- Total - place your bet on any of the 14 betting areas labelled 4–17. Total is the total of the three dice and excludes 3 and 18. You win if the total of the three dice adds up to the Total number on which you placed your bet. Payouts vary depending on the winning total.
- Single - place your bet on any of the six betting areas labelled ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE and SIX which represent the six face values of a dice.
- If 1 of 3 dice shows the number you bet on, you get paid 1:1.
- If 2 of 3 dice show the number you bet on, you get paid 2:1.
- If all 3 dice show the number you bet on, you get paid 3:1.
- Double - place your bet on any of the six Double-labelled betting areas. To win, 2 of 3 dice must show the same number. Wins pay 8:1. Please note that regardless of whether 2 or 3 dice show the same number, the payout remains the same.
- Triple - place your bet on any of the six Triple-labelled betting areas. To win, all 3 dice must match the number chosen, and you get paid 150:1.
- Any Triple - place your bet on this box to cover all six different Triple bets at once. To win, all three dice must show the same number, and you get paid 30:1.
- Combination - place your bet on any or all 15 possible 2 dice combinations. Wins pay 5:1.
After the betting is closed, random bet spots will be highlighted showing the multiplied payouts.
The WINNING NUMBERS display shows the most recent winning numbers.
The result of the most recently completed round is listed on the left: the total of the three dice on the upper line, following with the result of three individual die below.
In the roadmap below the Winning numbers are displayed the patterns of Small (S), Big (B) and Triple (T) results. Each cell represents the result of a past round. The result of the earliest round is recorded in the upper left corner. Read the column downwards all the way to the bottom; then start at the top of the adjacent column to the right and so forth.
This representation may be of help to you in predicting the results of future rounds.
Below the roadmap you can see the statistics of Small, Big and Triple bets for the last 50 rounds.
Your payout depends on the type of placed bet. The payout range depends on whether the bet you have placed on the bet spot of your choice has a multiplier applied on it. If there is no multiplier, then the regular payout is applied. Your bet is returned on top of your winnings.
Malfunction voids all pays and play.
Return to player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player (RTP) percentage is 97.22% based on Big/Small, Odd/Even bets. RTP range is from 95.02% to 97.22%.
The BET LIMITS panel heading shows the minimum and maximum allowed bet limits at the table.
To participate in the game, you must have sufficient funds to cover your bets. You can see your current BALANCE on your screen.
The TRAFFIC LIGHTS tell you the current status in the game round by informing you of when you can bet (GREEN light), when the betting time is nearly over (YELLOW light), and when betting time has expired (RED light).
The CHIP DISPLAY allows you to select the value of each chip you wish to bet. Only chips of denominations that can be covered by your current balance will be enabled.
Once you have selected a chip, place your bet by simply clicking/tapping the appropriate betting spot on the game table. Each time you click/tap the betting spot, the amount of your bet increases by the value of the selected chip or up to the maximum limit for the type of bet you have selected. Once you have bet the maximum limit, no additional funds will be accepted for that bet, and a message will appear above your bet to notify you that you have bet the maximum.
NOTE: Please do not minimise your browser or open any other tab in your browser while betting time remains, and you have placed bets on the table. Such actions will be interpreted as leaving the game, and your bets will therefore be declined for that particular game round. The DOUBLE (2x) button becomes available after you have placed any bet. Each click/tap doubles all your bets up to the maximum limit. Note that you must have a sufficient account balance to double ALL your placed bets.
The REPEAT button allows you to repeat all bets from the previous game round. This button is available only before the first chip is placed.
The UNDO button removes the last bet you placed.
You can click/tap the UNDO button repeatedly to remove bets, one by one, in the reverse order of which they were placed. You can clear all your bets by holding the UNDO button.
The TOTAL BET indicator displays the total amount of all bets placed in the current round.
Once you have placed a bet, Autoplay allows you to repeat your selected bet or bets for a chosen number of game rounds.
To start Autoplay, place your bets on the betting grid as usual and then click/tap the Autoplay button.
The Autoplay panel will then open, and from here you simply select the number of game rounds you would like your bet to be repeated in. Then click/tap START to Autoplay.
You can keep track of the number of Autoplay rounds remaining as they are displayed in an indicator on the Autoplay button.
Your Autoplay limit will be displayed in the Autoplay panel. (Example: a total bet of R200 made on the betting grid followed by x10 Autoplay rounds selected by you = Autoplay limit of R2000.)
Your automatic game rounds will continue until either your chosen number of Autoplay rounds is complete, or you choose to stop Autoplay, by simply clicking/tapping STOP.
Placing additional bets on the betting grid or doubling your bets while Autoplay is running will not stop Autoplay. A message will appear that will allow you to choose to continue Autoplay with your changed bets or to stop Autoplay.
You can chat with the dealer and other players. Enter your message in the CHAT field. To post your message, press Enter or the arrow button within the field.
Use the CHAT button to enlarge or, alternatively, to close the chat window.
You can resize and move the chat window anywhere on your screen.
Each game round is identified by a unique GAME NUMBER.
This number reflects when the game round began in terms of GMT by hour: minute: second. Please use this game number for reference (or take a screenshot of the game number) if you wish to contact Customer Service regarding a particular round.
The SOUND button will mute/unmute all game sounds and voice from the game. Note that if you change tables, the sound will automatically unmute.
You can alter your sound settings by clicking/tapping the SETTINGS button and then selecting the SOUND tab.
The HISTORY button will launch a window showing all live game rounds you have played and the results of those rounds.
You can review your past gaming activity by viewing your:
- ACCOUNT HISTORY – Shows your complete account history as a list of dates, games, bet amounts and payouts. The game round completed most recently appears at the top of the list.
- GAME HISTORY – Shows your history related to a particular game once you click/tap the game in the GAME column.
The SETTINGS button launches a menu of user-changeable settings.
Your chosen settings will be applied at once and will be stored to your profile. Stored settings will be launched automatically when you log in from any device.
You can alter settings to change your general game settings.
Settings are organised under several main tabs in the SETTINGS window:
- General - You can hide/unhide other players’ chat messages.
- Video - Your video quality is auto-adjusted, but you can manually change your video quality by selecting the specific stream.
- Sound - You can mute/unmute your DEALER’S VOICE and GAME SOUND and adjust their relative volumes.
Deposit & withdraw
The CASHIER button will open the cashier/banking window for deposits and withdrawals.
The RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING button allows you to access the page outlining the Responsible Gambling policy. This page provides useful information and links regarding responsible online gambling behaviour and how to set limitations to your game sessions.
If there is any error in the game, system or game procedure, the game round will be temporarily paused while the dealer notifies the shift manager. You and other players will be notified via Chat, or by an on-screen pop-up message, that the issue is being investigated. If the manager can immediately resolve the error, the game round will continue as normal. If immediate resolution is not possible, the game round will be cancelled, and initial bets will be refunded to all players who participated in the game round.
If you are disconnected from a game round, any placed bets remain valid and are settled in your absence. Upon reconnecting, you can view bet outcomes in the History window.
The LOBBY button (if applicable) can be selected at any time from any game.
It allows you to easily change game table or select any other live game. You will not be removed from this game until you have actually selected the new game/table you wish to join. You can use the LOBBY to browse other games while still playing in your current game.
Shortcut keys can be used to quickly perform useful game functions.
Maximum table limit: R25,000.