Free Games are allocated at the sole discretion of LottoStar.
- Free Games are available on the Live Games specifically determined by LottoStar and game restrictions apply.
- Winnings (if any) from Free Games are strictly awarded as Promo Credits and will reflect in your “Bonus Credits” account. Winnings (if any) from Free Games are only allocated once a Player has:
- hit the maximum winning cap as stipulated; or
- the Free Games, or any remainder thereof, have expired; or
- the Free Games have been cancelled for any reason whatsoever at the discretion of LottoStar; or
- the full value of the Free Games has been played.
- Free Games are only playable on one game at a time and Multiplay is excluded.
- The maximum winning limit stipulated applies to Free Games. Free Games are subject to expire as stipulated.
- The Free Games value allocated is not withdrawable and cannot be redeemed for Play Credits.
- LottoStar reserves the right to void, cancel and/or withhold any Free Games winnings if it believes that the Free Games have been abused and/or where the terms and conditions have not been fulfilled, or any irregular betting patterns have been identified.
- Winnings (if any) from Free Games allocated as Promo Credits can be spent on any game. Promo Credits are not redeemable for Play Credits and cannot be withdrawn. Players must have a R0.00 value in Play Credits in order to begin using their Promo Credits. Winnings (if any) from subsequently spent Promo Credits will be awarded as Play Credits and will be withdrawable.
- Free Games do not apply to suspended or deactivated accounts. Anyone who has a suspended or deactivated account is not eligible to participate in Free Games.
- Every LottoStar Player participating in Free Games shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted all terms and conditions by virtue of their participation and or acceptance of any Free Games.
All General and Promotional Terms and Conditions apply.