- How does it feel being East London’s newest multi-millionaire?
I am still in disbelief. I feel like I’m dreaming.
- How did it feel when you found out you won R25 million?
I couldn't believe it until you guys called me to confirm it. I thought I had won R25,000. I jumped out of my bed.
- Who was the first person you told? And how did they react?
I told my fiancée. She also couldn't believe it because she stays in Cape Town because of work. She had to come down to East London because it took some time for me to realize that I won.
- Did you do a happy dance?
I am not that type of person. It took some time for it to click. I am still processing the fact that I won. It’s only becoming a reality now.
- What will you do with the winnings?
My fiancée can now come live in East London, which is a huge relief. I plan on paying off debt and living debt-free. I will probably buy a car and invest the rest of the winnings.
- What made you register on a LottoStar account on Friday?
I’ve heard people talking about LottoStar and figured I would give it a try. I decided to register on Friday in the evening then placed a bet on Saturday morning. The rest is history.
- Have you ever won anything before this?
No, it was my first time.
- Would you recommend LottoStar to your family and friends?
Yes. Since I got confirmation on my winning on Saturday, I have been telling everyone I know.
- Will you continue to bet, or do you think you’ve reached your goal?
No, I am going to continue to bet on Bank Balance.
Wouldn’t you like to join Mr. S.M and become an instant multi-millionaire? Place your bets on Bank Balance and you could win life-changing payouts.