How many times have you thought of giving up because you weren’t winning? Meet the resilient S.K. who refused to give up on her dreams of becoming a multi-millionaire. With a scratch of a card on Retirement Fund, S.K. walked away R3,7 Million richer and here’s her heart-warming story:
1. How does it feel to be South Africa’s NEWEST Millionaire?
I am over the moon. I have placed multiple bets but they resulted in small wins. However, I knew one day I would win big.
2. Did you have a feeling that you'd win?
I had a feeling I would win because I have been betting for quite some time. I knew my lucky day would come. When I have my eyes on the prize, I do not give up until I reach it.
3. Were you hoping to hit the top-tier jackpot?
I was hoping for the highest jackpot but this R3,7 Million is life-changing and will make a huge difference in my life.
4. What made you to bet on Retirement Fund?
Retirement Fund is my favourite ScratchCard game and the payout was quite enticing.
5. How will you be spending your money?
I am currently house hunting for the perfect home for my family but a portion of the amount will be going towards my retirement fund. With the help of a financial adviser, I will be investing some of it.
6. Who was the first person you shared the news with?
My sister was the first person I told. She was in disbelief. I had to show her my phone so that she could believe me.
7. Have you ever won anything before with LottoStar?
I have won before but it was not this big. I think I am still going to win.
8. What's your favourite LottoStar game?
I love Retirement Fund and Crazy Time.
9. Please share your final thoughts.
My advice to fellow players is that they should continue betting even if you don’t win, it will eventually pay off.
You could be like S.K and scratch your way to an early retirement with Retirement Fund. Scratch now for a chance to win a payout of up to R132 Million and retire in leisure.