S.G bagged a whooping R250,000 in Thursday’s Reel Jackpot Race. As a first-prize winner, she opted for the cash payout instead of the VW Polo Vivo.
Here’s what she had to say about taking part in Thursday night’s race:
1. How does it feel to be the first prize winner in our Thursday Reel Jackpot Race?
I am very happy to be the first prize winner. I’m still trying to process it.
2. Did you have a feeling that you'd win?
No, I didn’t think I would win, never mind first place.
3. What was going through your mind when you were betting on the race?
I was enjoying the thrill of it all because during the race everything happens so fast.
4. Why did you opt for the cash payout instead of the VW Polo Vivo?
I opted for the cash payout because I needed the cash. Plus, I already own a similar VW Polo Vivo.
5. How will you be spending your money?
The money will go towards home renovations and I will invest the rest of it.
6. Was this the first time participating in the Reel Jackpot Race?
No, I always participate in the Sunday races but as soon as I heard that there was a Thursday one, I had to try it and it paid off.
7. Have you ever won anything before with LottoStar?
I have won quite a bit of money before.
8. What's your favourite LottoStar game?
Wealth Inn is my most favourite followed by Wild Trucks.
9. Please share your final thoughts.
I would like to thank LottoStar for this big win, it’s a blessing indeed. It came at the right time.
10. Would you recommend LottoStar to anyone?
Yes, I will tell my family and friends to try their luck on LottoStar.
You can now participate in our Reel Jackpot Race, every Thursday, from 7 to 9PM. Players stand to win their share of R500,000 while the first prize winner could win a brand new VW Polo Vivo or R250,000 in cash.